19 July 2007

C'mon Just Dance With Me

So tell me, when you were younger, did you ever drive down the road, windows down, radio loud and I'm not just talking loud I mean LOUD where it feels like you are a part of the music.

I did.

Then I became a mommy and didn't listen to anything loud because of wanting to take care of their precious little ears.

But, every now and then I have an opportunity to drive somewhere by myself and a song will come on the radio that either 'speaks' to me or is declaring my heart cry and I lose 20 years of my life.

This was the song last night...it isn't the greatest video but it shows you the lyrics as you hear the music (and you all know how much the lyrics mean to me). Let me just give you fair warning - there is no possible way that you are going to be able to listen to this without getting out of your seat...or at least tapping a finger or toe.

4 comments:

Tarrah said...

Great song! That's the kind of music we put on here while we are cleaning the house :) The kids and I have a blast!!

The Gang's Momma! said...

This is a great song. And I love how it ties in to your previous post about not holding back. As the people of God, we have nothing to fear and no limits on what we can do in His name in His power! And always a safe place to land while we're learning about this.

And I agree with Tarrah, this is great Friday morning cleaning music! (That's when we clean . . .)

Plain and Simple said...

Hopefully we will be singing this song in church real soon. I have talked to the appropriate people about that. Great song!

Anonymous said...

Oh I so remember the freedom of being in the car with out the kids and cranking up the music! Now that my kids are older and like CCM, we can crank it together........I am sure that day will come for you too! :)

Loved the song, I hear it often on WJTL!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...