Jeter: Mom, look, my tooth is really loose. I think it is going to come out today! (This is said while he moves his tooth perpendicular to his gum line)
Me: (barely looking) Yup, that is really loose. It will probably come out today...but don't force it.
Jeter: (moving the tooth) Ouch! I need a drink of water.
He swooshes and spits out pinkish blood. Yuch.
Me: Okay...that's good. Why don't you wait. It will come out soon.
He walks downstairs. About 3 minutes later...
Jeter: Mom! I lost my tooth!
Me: Wow! That is sooooooooo great!
My enthusiasm is partially because now I don't have to see the wiggly squiggly tooth anymore. His smile is so cute - kind of like the reverse of when those were the only two teeth in his mouth.
16 July 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
3 comments:
Congrats Jeter! You are such a big boy to pull your tooth out by yourself - and I know that your mommy, is VERY HAPPY that you did it YOURSELF!
Sounds like my 9 year old. She just wears me out with loose teeth. :)
I am not looking forward to those tooth loosing days. It just grosses me out! I'm glad you didnt have to wiggle it yourself.
Post a Comment