04 June 2007

TCC's New Look...And It's Not My Highlights!

Like the new look?

Susie at Bluebird Blogs is amazing! She is talented and wonderful to work with...and quite reasonable. I love the personal touch she provided to make this site emulate 'me' in a way that I am not knowledgeable enough to do on my own.

I am so giddy right now it's just silly!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

WOW! I love it. So beautiful. Fits you perfectly.

This Journey of Mine said...

It is awesome!!! So cool!

Kelli said...

:) Very relaxing. It's like looking at vacation.

Promises said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It looks even better now that it is all done - and I thought that it looked awesome on the preview! I think that you and I deserve some time hanging out in those chairs - what do you think...I guess I can wait a few days until we are on vacation!

Mrs. C said...

We will definitely try to have some time together on those chairs - just in between taking care of our little boys! Maybe Simms and Dawson will help us out. LOL

Maybe I can find a couple to go by the pool!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!

Melissa said...

very classy...just like you!

Barb said...

This is wonderful! I love, love it.

Another spectacular design by Susie. Isn't she amazing?

This is so perfect for you.

Lifelong Learner said...

Hi. I was browsing Suzie's blogs, and just wanted you to know that I just love yours. Really warm, inviting and beautiful.

One of these days she'll get to mine. :) Enjoy! It's very nice.

Stacy
entertaining-angels.blogspot.com

The Gang's Momma! said...

This is beautiful! It's so restful and inviting. It suits you well. Loved the weekend recap - I feel like I'm still digesting my weekend and processing it all. And when do we get to see the highlights? :) TTFN!

Jenileigh said...

I love it! I know you are so happy with it! I'm looking forward to reading more and catching up! :)

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...