08 June 2007

Has It Already Been 5 Years?

Five years ago today I gained a brother, Dawson. That is the day that he and lil' sis were married. You all know how special lil' sis is to me...you can only imagine what Dawson means to me.

As young girls, lil' sis and I used to talk and dream about when we would get married and what our future husbands would be like. We started to note qualities we wanted in our future mates during our teenage years. Then we began to pray that God would please help us find that special someone. In His timing, He answered those prayers with the blessing of my Simms and lil' sis' Dawson.

Happy Anniversary lil' sis and Dawson! May God continue to bless your marriage and your family. I pray that you have many amazing years together!

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...