30 June 2007

Bedtime Lullaby

Last night we had impromptu dinner plans with the family...thank you Dawson for the spontaneity!

We walked out to the car and as Simms was buckling Barber into his seat, our little 3 year old starts requesting "Fishoot. Issen to fishoot!" I respond "Switchfoot? Yes. We can listen to Switchfoot on the way home." A giggle escapes from Simms. So we drove home listening to this:



Once we were home, both boys started to request Jeremy Camp. Or as Barber says it "Jemmy Cam". Even though it was well past their bedtime, we couldn't resist and allowed them to jam to Jeremy. Barber drummed on the garbage can with our safe version of sticks (2 straws) while Jeter belted out the lyrics with some fancy footwork. The sound quality is a bit lacking (it is from a live concert) BUT when you get to the chorus and see Jeremy jamming, picture a 6 and 3 year old version in your kitchen without the light show.



You could argue that this may not be "bedtime worthy" but Simms and I are having a lot of fun worshipping with our boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those boys will soon be ready for Creation, if they already want to hear "Fishoot" and "Jemmy Cam."

BTW, I loved "Fishoot" at Creation!

Anonymous said...

Ooops, I hit return to soon.......
I left that comment, don't know who
"S" is. :)

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...