07 March 2007

The "Little Stuff"

It's snowing again in our corner. School is closed. Jeter is thrilled! Just last week he prayed that God would let it snow one more time "but the light, fluffy snow not the the heavy, wet stuff." Obviously he has learned to be specific when he prays. Daddy noted this morning how God is concerned about our lives...even the "little stuff".

Guess who cannot wait to go outside and play in the snow..........Jeter!
Guess who is adamantly opposed to any activity in the snow......Barber!

I have an interesting day ahead of me - coordinating fun, activities, naptime, food, play and maybe a load of laundry or two. Wait...how is this day different? Oh yes...the SNOW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool! My little pumpkin had a fun toboggan ride in the snow - his first!

Anonymous said...

I love snow days and the chance to relax the morning bustle and craziness. Give BC a few years, and you won't be able to keep anyone inside.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...