18 October 2006
So I Am NOT Computer Savvy...
I have decided to add links to my page. Lots of other blogs have them - actually I think every other blog I have looked at has them. The current links are to other blogs that I like to peruse but you wouldn't know that because there is NO TITLE and I cannot for the life of me figure it out! I also am not thrilled that the font doesn't match the rest of the template. I like things to match. Do not know how to fix that either! I also wanted to include a general website links section for those that I like or refer to. Not even going to attempt that until this is cleared up!!! Yes, I am a problem solver, but at this point I need more education and I do not have any more "free" time today to research this. And no, I do not know anything about HTML...I am good at "copy, paste" and that is it. So bear with me...I have no idea how long it will take me to get this fixed. In the meantime, feel free to click on one of my non-matching links and read something much more interesting than this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
No comments:
Post a Comment