07 April 2009

Stretching the Penny


I've never written a post like this before (and I don't plan on doing it often) but this time, I just couldn't resist. How often are you able to purchase $124.93 worth of toiletries for $1.92? This was made possible through the use of coupons (manufacturer's and in-store) as well as the savings program of the store itself. I have to admit, I don't think I would have ever gotten started without the prompting of my sister. It does take time but right now the savings itself as well as the extra money it provides in our monthly budget has definitely made that time well spent.

2 comments:

Promises said...

You are awesome! :) I am SOOOO glad that we both do this! It is fun to talk with you about the deals and then get great things like this!!! It does help to stretch the dollar...I mean penny! :)

Melissa said...

I have to laugh at all your feminine products because I will be taking stock in those things in another 5 years! And, I used to complain about buying diapers! :)

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...