So much to talk about - physical therapy, major swelling, multiple layers of coloration of my foot, awesome family helping keep life normal while Simms has been working 12 hour days...
BUT I just delivered the cutest ladybug cake that I ever made (*ahem* the only one I've ever made) for one special two year old. Hoping that Laney loves it!
So what does it take to make a ladybug cake?
In my world about 4+ hours to sketch, plan, shop for ingredients, mix & bake cake, mix and color icing, carve cooled cake and decorate! I haven't done the clean-up yet but that can wait until tomorrow.
Want to see pictures? I'll post them...just as soon as they are developed and scanned.
11 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
1 comment:
Hmmmmm, I may just have to special order one of those lady bug cakes. We're all looney for ladybugs here :)
Glad to hear you are up and about enough to do what you love - can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment