25 June 2008

The Essence of Family

Any of you wonder what we look like? Most of my readers already know me BUT if you're curious to see what we were up to last night, check out some amazing photos that Anne K. Smith of Casual Elegance Photography captured. What a talented woman!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Your pictures are fabulous. I LOVE the ones of you and Jason. They are all perfect.

Melissa said...

You and your family are so beautiful. The light of the Lord just shines through each one of you!

Also, #1 can't stop talking about how well-behaved and sweet your boys are!! She will gladly babysit for you anytime!

Stephanie said...

Great Pictures! Simply Beautiful!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Love them all - just gorgeous! I don't envy your task in choosing what to get, that's for sure :)

Trish said...

They are awesome! I love them all, but one favorite is where the whole family is sitting in the goal area and laughing.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...