17 May 2008

Rayda...Are You Giggling?









You Belong in Dublin



Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.

You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.



This is for Rayda. Although I think I would want him to tell me which European City I belong in especially since he knows me pretty well (definitely better than a 5 question quiz) and he's pretty much traveled all throughout Europe. So, Rayda...do you agree or disagree? Which city would you put me in?

BTW - I don't see myself going wild on a pub crawl? What is that anyway?


3 comments:

Promises said...

I am interested to see where Rayda says that you "belong" - I think that you would enjoy Rome and Paris and London. I enjoyed all of those cities.

A pub crawl is basically going from one pub to another to another, etc. throughout a night. Maybe they use the word "crawl" b/c some people get quite wasted and are only able to actually crawl! Pretty sad, but I figured that I would answer your question. Most people don't get that drunk (that they have to crawl home), but they do drink quite a lot!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Come On Girls! I'll hit the party pub circuit with ya :) I don't really drink, but I sure do know how to have fun with a bunch of loud, crazy Irish folk. Can you believe, that's the city I came up with too?! I think it is pretty accurate for me - given that it's only five fairly general questions . . .

Promises said...

ok, ok, it would be fun to get together and party with you guys! I have been pubbing before and I have to say that the atmospheres in the pubs are somewhat fun! I would not mind going again - just minus the alcohol! :)

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...