22 May 2008

Just a Note of Thanks...

...to Classic Mama for introducing me to the Traveler IQ Challenge. It is addicting and yet playing the game seems justifiable because I am kind of learning something. Right? In the beginning I had trouble getting past level 5 but today I got to level 8 and there are only 12 levels! My IQ also increased from a mere 88-100. That's significant learning right there folks. How much time did I waste invest in learning more about geography? I don't know exactly - I've probably played the challenge at least 30ish times. It's just so easy to click the try again button.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Not sure if I should say "You're welcome" or "I'm sorry." :)

starlagurl said...

Hey TCC! Glad you like our game. You can chat about strategy and compare scores with other Traveler IQ addicts in our travel forums

Louise Brown
TravelPod Community Manager

Trish said...

If we like it so much, maybe we should find more things like this for our kids as they start learning these subjects!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...