
Welcome party goers!
I enjoy hosting parties at our home but this is the first time I am participating in the virtual world. At this corner, I am TCC - a thirty-something mommy of 2 boys (Jeter and Barber) and wife to Simms. We love the Giants and the Yankees. If you are interested in more funky details my 100th post is a relatively easy read and probably tells you more than you need to know.
One thing is certain - I am a thinker and like to analyze. This has recently led to the conception of Monday's Musings where I and some of my bloggy friends are going to tackle various topics with some fun. If you're interested in joining us, the first one is planned for Monday, March 10th.
Hope you enjoy yourself. Now I have to grab me a mug of Colombian goodness and continue to mingle myself!
For more party-goers, be sure to check out 5 minutes for mom!
10 comments:
I'm glad you stopped by and took the time to actually look around. I appreciate that! This is a great blog. Hope you are having lots of fun partying!
Awwww, there is Erin, one of my bff's! :)
Great blog here! Thanks for having me:) If you like photos and are interested in winning a canvas gallery wrap, I hope you will stop by my place :) http://purple-valley.blogspot.com
Hi,
Thanks for inviting me to your party, It was lovely to meet you :)
Rachel xxx
A Juggling Mum
Nice to meet you. Found you via the Ultimate Blog Party at 5 Minutes for Mom.
I love your choice of music.
It's nice to meet you!
I'll come back tomorrow to check out your new idea!
Blessings!
Hi TCC!
I'm long-winded and a planner, I think we'd get along. I'd always be the one who asked you, "What cha thinkin' about?" *grin*
I also have two boys, but I suspect mine are a bit older, teenagers, to be exact. *gulp* Uh yeah, pray for me. lol
It was great to meet you. Hope you're having fun at the party!
Write From Karen
Enjoyed meeting you and your blog. Visit me if you get a chance. Happy partying.
Great post! Hope your enjoying the party! I’ve been meeting tons of new people! Hope to try to visit at least half of them before Friday! You never know when you may meet a forever friend. Pop by for a visit if you get a chance! Enjoy your day!
Very sweet party you have going on! Nice to meet you and I'll come back.
Hello, fellow teacher/mom/wife! Hope you'll swing by for a visit!
Post a Comment