I'm pondering again. Not really a new concept to me but different topic. I don't have it all figured out yet but God gave me another piece to the puzzle tonight. I have a very dear friend - her blog is closed now or I'd refer you there. I am so grateful for her. I don't think it is coincidental that the song I listened to on the way to meeting her tonight and then again on the way home was Desperation Band's Pleasing to You (lyrics are below) - given what I'm pondering right now. I cannot even begin to publish what that is at the moment but I am so thankful for a God who cares about the little things and for a friend who walks through stuff with me.
Desperation Band Pleasing to You
Sanctify me
Clean out my closet
Take away anything that is not pleasing to You
Purify me
Destroy all my anger
Wash away everything that is not pleasing to You
I will be white as snow
I will be pure as gold
Jesus my heart must know I'm pleasing to You
I give my life my all
Taking the cross I will follow
Jesus my heart must know I'm pleasing to you
Sanctify me
You are the light to guide me
To the place where I am only pleasing to You
Purify me
I need your light inside me
So the darkness flees and I can be pleasing to you
26 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
4 comments:
I have an idea on who that friend just might be.... she's amazing!
Beautiful!
Beautiful lyrics/prayer!!!
Have a wonderful God-day! :)
BTW: I'm Plain and Simple's Sister-in-Law. :)
thanks for reading my site, stuff christians like.
I really appreciate it.
Jon
Post a Comment