20 March 2008

Eeeuwwwwwwwww!

So today is the 20th...first day of Spring. Anyone up for some cleaning??? Just kidding. I have a list of what I want to do but honestly, I am not even going to start it until after this weekend. Except one thing. I took this quiz thinking I'm a pretty clean person. I still think I kind of am except for the 1, 877, 480 germs that are apparently on the keyboard that I am typing on right now. I am curious if they are referencing this many individual germies or if they are counting colonies of the same type of bacteria. I don't know if one is better than the other but I was just wondering. Then again, they can't be huge colonies because I would see those with my own eyes. I'm half tempted to take a swab of the surface and grow my own culture. I said half tempted...I'm not really going to do it. Can I just blame the boys for this?!? LOL.

1,887,480How Many Germs Live On Your Keyboard?

And NOW I am going to go clean my keyboard - again.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm in worse shape than you...2,696,400 germs or 539 toilet seats.

Trish said...

Ok, that is just gross! I totally need to clean out both my work and home keyboards. Yuck!!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...