Barber: Mommy? Where are Daddy and Jeter? (This is about 5 minutes after he didn't want to give them hugs and kisses good-bye)
Me: Remember? Daddy had to go back to work and Jeter had to go back to school.
Barber: No! I don't want Daddy to be at work or Jeter at school. I want Jeter to be here and play with me!
It's wonderful when Simms is able to take the time off between Christmas and New Years but right now it isn't easy for Barber. He had two of his best buds with him all week long!
02 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
2 comments:
Very sweet!
I loved watching my girls grow closer the last week and a half, too! I purposely limited the "play dates" because I wanted this to happen!
I actually enjoy the breaks the kids have from school. It's great to see them really enjoy time together.
Great post!!
Post a Comment