Boom a boom. Boom a boom. (Feel the beat? Now picture my three year old singing these lyrics with all the gusto he can muster.)
I love you this way ohhhhhhhhhhh yes I do.
I love you Jeeeeeeeeeesuuuuuuuuuuus!
I looooooooooove you! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!
I say no to satan and yes to Jesus! Oh yeah!
Because I looooooooooooooooove Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus!
Can you tell that we have been spending a lot of time discussing attitude and choices? Well, we have. At least I now know that our talks have had a positive influence. That and probably the lyrics of the children's songs from Karen Henley's Down By The Station CD that has made its way back into our CD player. It isn't my favorite CD but it appears to be a favorite during the age of three. Like it or not, just this morning I woke up singing "Washing away. Washing away. Washing all my sins away. Come right on in. Get rid of my sin. Wash my sin away." But my favorite one is the "Hee ho. Hammer hammer saw saw. Hee ho. Working through the night..." (It's the Noah rap).
30 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
No comments:
Post a Comment