12 September 2007

An Analysis of Color





You Should Drive a Blue Car


You're the type of driver who isn't hung up on the what car you drive.
You don't need a flashy car to show off your wealth or style.
Instead, you go for value and reliability. You're quite practical.
You're a great driver, but you don't show off. Part of your skill is not standing out on the road.


Now the question is - do I drive a blue car? No. I used to. It was a 1985 Nissan Sentra. My very first car. Since then I primarily drove a Dodge Neon (green) for a couple of years (horrible in the snow!) and then we took the plunge and got our Jeep (chargold). Simms drove a blue car too when we met. It was a 19?? Pontiac Sunbird. Since then he has primarily driven white cars - Ford Escort and now Hyundai Sonata. We share our vehicles but the Jeep is more condusive for me and the boys and the Sonata works well for Simms at the office.

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...