Do you ever just need a laugh? A good one? Not because life is not going as planned or anything like that but because it is fun to laugh. One of the best is where you start to giggle and it continues into really great laughter?
Me too.
Point? I learned of a new blogger via Sarah at In the Midst of It. Her real life friend started a blog Holding Little Hands and this post started mine and Simms day out with some good giggles!
04 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
1 comment:
me too...my girls are standing here asking mommy why are you laughing so hard...
have a great day - Sunshine
Post a Comment