I loathe weeding...
Guess what I am doing today? Yup. WEEDING. Simms and I. Maybe I should view this as time together...like a special double date cleaning out the flower beds?!? Don't get me wrong - I love the final product - but there are far more weeds than normal because we were away for a week...
I know there is a spiritual analogy in this but that is not of interest to me right now. Right now I am facing putting on a pair of garden gloves and getting to work...good times! I know this is exactly how you would schedule some of your vacation time, huh?
20 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
3 comments:
I hope that you had fun - who did you "double" with? Did Jeter and Barber "help"? :)
I need to get to some things around this house too - and my weeds are doing very nicely outside as well...I have to get to them soon too!
Double date was not the right terminology...just a date. Jeter helped for a whole whopping 5 minutes and then he was done. He and Barber played while Simms and I weeded. Fun family 'outing'for the day.
Yes I hear you....I am also not a weeding fan! Either are my kids, sometimes when they eagerly ask what they can do to earn money and I say weed the hill out back, they quickly reply....no thanks!! Even money does little to inspire kids to weed!
Post a Comment