Have you heard of this group? Really...you haven't?
They are new and upcoming. Regular band members consist of two brothers. It truly is a family affair - guest appearances have been made by their Dad, Mom and even a cousin! If you don't like loud music, this group is not for you. Their style is loud but progressive. They really put their heart and soul into the music, just look out for the key changes. The greatest attraction to this group is the intensity that is displayed as they pour out their hearts to our God. You cannot help but join in and worship. They are influenced by many contemporary artists but I don't think it is too much of a risk to state that their sound is truly unique. CD's are not available at this point but keep your eyes and ears open. And if you can't wait a decade or so, I'm sure I can schedule a private showing...in my dining room!
4 comments:
That sounds so fun! For a second there, I was getting ready to google them, hoping to hook Shaggy up with a new group :) Enjoy - makes me remember when Shaggy and Dr. Doolittle used to pretend to be "Uncle Tim" with their makeshift pianos and mikes. AAAAAh, memories :)
We have definitely enjoyed our private showing - little Brady loves to have a guest appearance with the band!
Yes we have a similar band at our house......and they get louder as they get older!!!
Enjoy the great seats your have for every concert!
I was right there with "Gangs all here" I was just about to google this cool new band. I look forward to those wonderful days!
Post a Comment